Answered By: Christine Stark Last Updated: May 31, 2016 Views: 30
Answered By: Christine Stark
Last Updated: May 31, 2016 Views: 30
- To search for resources such as books, articles, and databases, the Library has created Research guides. In some cases, there may be a guide that is specific to your course.
- You can also search Databases by subject. Databases include journal articles, reports, statistics, data and more.
- Both books and articles can be found using our Search box on the library home page. Search by keywords, synonyms, and related topics to find relevant research.
- Books and journals can be found through our Classic Catalogue link at the bottom of our homepage. Input keywords, synonyms, and related topics into the search box and limit the format to journals or books. Note that you cannot search for a specific journal article through a catalogue search; but rather, the journal title. Also, not all e-books are included in the catalogue. Use the Search box when searching for an e-book.
- If you need more specific help with an assignment, you can visit the service desk at any library branch or contact library staff via email, chat, text or phone by clicking the GET HELP button on any library webpage.
- For in-depth help, you can book a Research consultation with a subject librarian.
- Check our Learn the Library guide Library Tutorials for additional help.