Q. How do I find a specific book, or books in general?
Answered By: James Murphy Last Updated: Mar 15, 2017 Views: 46
Books in the library are organized in two ways:
1. By branch. Books on certain disciplines are more likely to be at their respective branch library:
- Bennett Jones Law Library
- Business Library
- Doucette Library of Teaching
- Gallagher Library
- Health Sciences Library
- High Density Library (resources less commonly used or requiring certain storage conditions)
- Taylor Family Digital Library
- The Military Museums
2. By call number. Think of the call number as the postal code for the book. If you have the call number you will be able to locate the book on the shelves. Here is a location guide by call numbers.
For more information about call numbers, visit the Library Tutorial Finding Books.