Answered By: Christine Stark Last Updated: Jan 19, 2017 Views: 100
View how to print from Library computers and from your laptop. All library branches have a least one public printer available for public use. Methods of payment vary from branch to branch.
How to PRINT on the RICOH Printer when logged into a library public computer (TFDL, Doucette)
- Ensure your campus card is loaded with funds.(cost .08 for B/W and .20 for colour)
- Logon to a computer and send your print job to the print queue called STUDENT on ITCTSEQUITRAC01
- Go to the RICOH printer to retrieve your print job
- Touch the printer screen to activate
- Swipe your UNICARD (face up) in the card swipe attached to the printer (or login using your UCIT username and password)
- Choose Unicard, NOT your name
- Touch the Follow-You Printing button, select your jobs and hit START
- When done, touch LOGOUT and then OK
* * *
How to print on the Ricoh printer from a public library computer with no login
- Ensure your Unicard is loaded with funds.(cost .08 for B/W and .20 for colour)
- Bring up the file you want to print. If it is open in an internet browser, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer, we recommend saving it to the desktop and printing from the saved file.
- Select print option on your computer, and select the printer appropriate for that location.
- If you wish to print in colour, use the printer properties or settings to select preferences.
- Adjust the printer settings—such as number of copies, single or double sided, and page scaling—in the print dialogue box. Hit "OK" or "Print" to send the job to the printer.
- Note your PC number on the computer and go to the print release station.
- On the monitor by the printer your PC number should be listed under "Print job identification." Double click on your PC number, select the job(s) you wish to print and hit "Print".
- Swipe your card. The screen will show your card balance and the cost of the print job.
- Hit "Print" to complete the job, and the job will begin printing
Additional Information & Technical Services (ITS) printing information is available here