Answered By: Christine Stark Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016 Views: 28
If you have sent your job to a print release station at your library location:
- Go to the printer and follow the instructions on the computer monitor:
- Job will be identified either by your ID number or by the computer station number
- Highlight job in queue and choose "Print Jobs"
- Highlight one job or all jobs and choose "Print"
- Swipe Unicard or enter ID# using keyboard
- Cost of job and Available credit on card will be displayed
- Choose "Print"
If you have used "Student - Global Print - Print to any student printer":
- Go to the Ricoh machines of your choice.
- Swipe your card or login with your UCIT username and password.
- On the next screen select UNICARD option (under your name), then the login button.
- Wait a moment for the next screen.
- Your option screen will appear. Select Follow-Me-Print.
- Select your jobs and hit print.
- Remember to Logout