Answered By: Christine Stark
Last Updated: Feb 16, 2017     Views: 68

Mount Royal students can borrow books from U of C libraries with a Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement (COPPUL) card which they can get from their home institution.  MRU students can check out 50 books at a time.  Please see further services and restrictions here.