Answered By: Mary Grant Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016 Views: 272
University of Calgary students, staff and faculty can request an interlibrary loan by completing the Interlibrary Loan Request Form.
- Use your Unicard barcode and pin numbers to access this form.
- Document Delivery Services staff will obtain items for you from external institutions.
- Books are usually loaned for three weeks and are non-renewable.
- Journal articles are sent directly to your desktop.
- Interlibrary loan copies are made under the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act and are not intended for distribution beyond the person who requested the copy.