Q. What is HathiTrust and what can you do with it?
Answered By: Lourdes Yturzaeta Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 112
- HathiTrust is a partnership of major research institutions to create a shared repository of digitized collections. Hathi (pronounced hah-tee) is the Hindi word for elephant, an animal highly regarded for its memory, wisdom, and strength. Trust is a core value of research libraries and one of their greatest assets. In combination, the words convey the key benefits researchers can expect from a first-of-its-kind shared digital repository.
- You can access a vast array of highly digitized resources, produce customized searches and benefit from shared collections
- You can obtain broader access to research collections of partner libraries representing scholarly works.
- Learn more about this exciting collection by going to HathiTrust
- Consult our HathiTrust Research Guide for more tips and information