Q. How do I get started with my research?
Answered By: Christine Stark Last Updated: May 31, 2016 Views: 70
- To search for resources such as books, articles, and databases, the Library has created Research guides. In some cases, there may be a guide that is specific to your course.
- You can also search Databases by subject. Databases include journal articles, reports, statistics, data and more.
- Both books and articles can be found using our Search box on the library home page. Search by keywords, synonyms, and related topics to find relevant research.
- If you need more specific help with an assignment, you can visit the service desk at any library branch or contact library staff via email, chat, text or phone by clicking the ASK US button on any library webpage.
- For in-depth help, you can book a Research consultation with a subject librarian.
- Check our Learn the Library guide Library Tutorials for additional help.