Q. What is PRISM Dataverse: University of Calgary's Data Repository?
Answered By: Kathryn Ruddock Last Updated: Feb 04, 2019 Views: 73
PRISM Dataverse is a data repository hosted through Scholars Portal, a service of the Ontario Council of University Libraries and supported by University of Calgary's Libraries and Cultural Resources. PRISM Dataverse enables scholars to easily deposit data, create data-specific metadata for searchability and publish their datasets.
In PRISM Dataverse, scholars can:
- Meet funding and journal requirements to share data.
- Store many types of data, including: Tabular data (CSV, SPSS, R, etc), Documentation (pdf, doc, text, code), Geospatial data, Multimedia (audio-visual)
- Create a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) so your data is a citable research output for publications and CV.
- Increase the impact and visibility of your research data through worldwide dissemination.
- Preserve a copy of your data in a stable environment.
- Track usage of your data through statistics and metrics.
- Set permissions and licenses for your data.
To use PRISM Dataverse:
- Sign up
- Add data
If you need any help, please contact email@example.com.