Answered By: Heather Ganshorn
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017     Views: 119

Both the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the College of Family Physicians of Canada offer CME credit for DynaMed activities. 

CME credit is only available for some listings. For example, if you search for "Open-angle glaucoma" and click on it, it will give you an option to do a CME for it. This will not be the case for everything.

Clicking on the CME option will take the user to the Canadian Medical Association web site, where can log in with your CMA account and log your CME. If you have questions about how to do this from here, it's best to contact CMA.