Q. I have a UCalgary Alumni card, how do I renew my library items?
Answered By: Mary Grant Last Updated: Jul 09, 2018 Views: 13
Most circulating University of Calgary library items can be renewed an unlimited number of times as long as there are no other holds on them.
Regular items are on loan for the term, unless recalled.
Renewals are still required prior to due date.
To renew online, visit the library homepage at: http://library.ucalgary.ca/
- Click on "My Library Account"
- Enter your email registered with UCalgary Libraries
- Open the log-in link sent to your email
- Select items to be renewed
- Click Renew
- Confirmation page will display which books have renewed and indicate new due date
- No renewals on recalled items or items on hold for other clients.
You may also renew by contacting the University Libraries at 403-220-8895, or by email