Q. What is the loan period for UCalgary grad and undergrad students?
Answered By: Mary Grant Last Updated: Jun 19, 2018 Views: 213
- Loan period for most regular items is based on school term dates, May 31st, September 30th and January 31st, unless recalled.
- If an item on loan is needed by another client, it will be recalled and you will be sent an email notification to return the item within 10 days of recall.
- Fines of $5.00 per day per item will accrue if recalled items are not returned by recall due date.
- Renewal is automatic and unlimited, unless recalled.
- Renewals are still required for short-term or special loan items such as reserves, technology and equipment, and may need to be processed at the library service desk. Fines on short-term loans are $3.00 per hour.