Q. How do I sign in?
Answered By: Mary Grant Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 28
Once you run a search, you must sign in to be able to see detailed holdings, request an item, save searches, or pin favourites. Here are the steps to sign in:
- There are two ways to sign in:
- Through My Account located on the top toolbar from the library website.
- Run a search. Click on the “Sign in” link in the yellow banner at the top of the search results or the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select your user type.
- The user categories for Primo are: Students, Faculty and Staff; ContEd Students, and Community (including Alumni).
- Information requested for login will vary depending on user group.
- Students, Faculty and Staff: Use UCIT username and password
- ContEd Students: Use Barcode and UCID
- Community (including Alumni): Use email registered with UCalgary Library.
- For more details, go to Ezproxy login help.