Q. How do I deposit data into PRISM Dataverse?
Answered By: Kathryn Ruddock Last Updated: Feb 04, 2019 Views: 3
To use PRISM Dataverse:
- Sign up for an account in PRISM Dataverse. Please note any University of Calgary researcher can create an account.
- Select the Add Data button > New Dataset.
- Fill out your citation metadata and add your files.
- Your data deposit will now be reviewed by library staff. We will review your citation metadata to improve access and discovery.
- Your data set is now deposited and archived!
If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.