Q. How do I order photos from the Glenbow Library and Archives?
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2021 Views: 1529
Our Digitization Unit is fulfilling photo order requests from the Glenbow Library and Archives collections in Archives and Special Collections. There is a cost recovery fee for this service. Please see: What is the University of Calgary charging for image reproductions?
When we receive your request, we will review based on your requirements. If we can meet your needs, we will do our best to fulfill orders within 10 business days for requests with up to 10 images.
- Check our Glenbow Digital Collection to search and order images.
- Find the image(s) you want.
- Select Add to Cart.
- Select View Cart.
- Select Order Images.
- Fill out the order form and Submit.
- If you are not sure which images will meet your needs and you need a little help searching, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to order images not in the digital collection, talk to the staff person at the desk in the Glenbow Western Research Centre or email email@example.com. Please provide as much information as possible (name of fonds, box, folder, description of image or file number).