Q. What is the difference between the Continuing Education Unicard and a Guest Unicard that you purchase from the reloading station?
Answered By: Doucette Library Last Updated: Nov 01, 2016 Views: 187
Continuing Education Unicard - For Library Borrowing and Printing/Copying
1. Front of Unicard - displays "Continuing Education", your photo, and your UCID.
2. Free to students enrolled in a course with 10 hrs. of instruction or more.
3. Obtain your Unicard from Dining Centre #18 on main campus.
4. Back of card - consists of the library barcode (activate at a library branch) and a strip for printing.
5. You will need to load money onto your card so you can print in the library.
Guest Unicard - For Library Printing/Copying
1. Purchase the card from a dispensing machine for only $1.00.
2. The dispensing machine currently takes bills and coins.
3. These machines will eventually accept credit cards.
4. Keep this card as it’s re-loadable.