Q. I've sent my document to the printer. What do I do next?
Answered By: Christine Stark Last Updated: May 14, 2018 Views: 232
If you have sent your job to a print release station at your library location:
1. Send your file to the Student print queue:
a. student on itctsequitrac01 (default)
2. A box will open called Equitrac Express and prompt you for an ID and Password
a. ID: enter your UCIT username, i.e. jsmith
b. Password: enter your password
3. Go to any “Follow You Printer” on campus and swipe your card
4. At the login screen, select Unicard
5. Select Start or Login
6. Select Follow You Printing and your print job(s) will appear
7. Highlight your file and select Start or Print to print your file ($0.08 B/W, $0.20 Colour)
8. Remember to Logout
Guest Printing: Please see Service Desk for assistance.
If you have used Wireless "Student - Global Print - Print to any student printer":
- Go to the Ricoh machines of your choice.
- Swipe your card or login with your UCIT username and password.
- On the next screen select UNICARD option (under your name), then the login button.
- Wait a moment for the next screen.
- Your option screen will appear. Select Follow-Me-Print.
- Select your jobs and hit print.
- Remember to Logout