Answered By: Christine Stark
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2019     Views: 132

Through the Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement (CURBA), students, faculty and staff from the U of C can borrow items from most universities across Canada. In order to do so, the U of C member must request a Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries (COPPUL) card from their home institution and present this card to the institution they are visiting.  Unfortunately the University of Toronto (U of T)  does not participate in CURBA and therefore you will not be able to borrow items while visiting the U of T.