Answered By: Mary Grant
Last Updated: May 22, 2018     Views: 586

If you lose your Unicard:

  • email the Unicard office ( with your UCID number, using 'lost card' in the subject line. 
  • This will protect your card from any unauthorized use until pick up a replacement card or until you find your old one.

U of C students, faculty, and staff may obtain a new Unicard from:

  • Unicard Office on the lower floor of the Dining Centre on main campus.
  • Replacement cards are $20.

Community borrowers may obtain a new library card from the Circulation Desk of most U of C library branch with valid photo ID.