Answered By: Christine Stark
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016     Views: 60

Search our Journals list by title to see if the journal is available in electronic or print format.

  • Newer journals in print format with material type "Periodical" are available for use in the library only.  The catalogue will indicate the branch location where the journal can be found.
  • Journals in print format may be borrowed if the catalogue indicates "Two week firm loan".  All journals located at the High Density Library (HDL) may be borrowed for two weeks and picked up at any branch.
  • Please note that other libraries such as St. Mary's University and Bow Valley College use our catalogue as well so you may see location codes with these institutions displayed.  These items do not belong to the U of C.