Q. How do I print wirelessly in the library?
Answered By: Doucette Library Last Updated: Sep 20, 2017 Views: 4785
Please follow this link for information on how to print wirelessly in the library.
1. go to print.ucalgary.ca
2. login with UCIT account
3. choose file
> select Student – Global Print
> set options: size/colour etc. > print!
4. release printing from ANY student printer using Follow-You Printing
Once you have set up and sent your job to the printer:
- Ensure you have funds on your Unicard.
- Go to the Ricoh machine of your choice.
- Swipe your card or login with your UCIT username and password.
- On the next screen select UNICARD option (under your name), then the login button.
- Wait a moment for the next screen.
- Your option screen will appear. Select Follow-You-Print.
- Select your jobs and hit print.
- Hit the logout button, then, OK on the summary screen to exit.