Q. What do the different locations in the catalogue mean?
Answered By: Christine Stark Last Updated: May 02, 2018 Views: 76
The U of C libraries include the Taylor Family Digital Library (TFDL), which is the main library, as well as the following branch libraries:
- Bennett Jones Law Library - Main Campus - Murray Fraser Hall 2nd floor
- Business Library - Main Campus - Scurfield Hall 301
- Doucette Library of Teaching Resources - Main Campus - Education Block 370
- Gallagher Library - Main Campus - Earth Sciences Bldg 170
- Health Sciences - Foothills Campus - Health Sciences Centre 1450
- High Density Library (HDL) - Offsite storage facility - 85th Street NW
- Military Museums Library & Archives - 4520 Crowchild Trail SW
Materials are held at all of these locations. Materials can be transferred to any branch except the HDL for pick up. When placing a hold on a book, you will be required to indicate the pick-up location.