Answered By: Mary Grant
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017     Views: 145

  • AHS staff working in the Calgary Zone may apply for a free Community Reader card that will enable them to borrow books from our collections.
  • To obtain your Community Reader card, please visit any U of C library and present your AHS employee ID.
  • Please note that a Community Reader card allows for borrowing from our physical collections only; it does not provide access to the University’s online resources.
  •  AHS staff may access their own library services by visiting the Knowledge Resource Service at