Q. How can I book a study room in one of the libraries?
Answered By: Paul Pival Last Updated: Jan 30, 2018 Views: 2869
University of Calgary students, staff and faculty can use to online, self-serve Book a Workroom system to book study rooms in the libraries.
- Each client can book space for up to 2 hours in one day, to a maximum of three hours in a 7 day period.
- Bookings can be made up to one week in advance.
- Some locations offer half hour bookings
- Use the drop down menu on the left to select your library location (this defaults to TFDL).
- Click on the calendar below the drop down menu to indicate booking date.
- Use the hourly display calendar to select the blocks of time needed.
- Once time is selected, a booking form appears.
- This requires your @ucalgary.ca email address.
- Once you submit the form you must go into your email to follow up within 60 minutes to confirm space.
- The email also includes an option to cancel should your plans change prior to booking time.