Answered By: Christine Stark
Last Updated: May 14, 2018     Views: 83

Through the Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement (CURBA), students, faculty and staff from the U of C can borrow items from most universities across Canada. In order to do so, the U of C member must request a Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries (COPPUL) card from their home institution and present this card to the institution they are visiting.  Unfortunately the U of T does not participate in CURBA and therefore you will not be able to borrow items while visiting the U of T.