Q. How do I renew a book?
Answered By: Mary Grant Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 2345
Most circulating University of Calgary library items can be renewed an unlimited number of times as long as there are no other holds on them.
To renew online, visit the library homepage at: http://library.ucalgary.ca/
- Click on "My Library Account"
- Login In using your Unicard barcode and pin
- Select items to be renewed
- Click Renew
- Confirmation page will display which books have renewed and indicate new due date
- No renewals on recalled items or items on hold for other clients.
You may also renew by contacting any library branch.