One Button/Virtual Reality Studio Usage Policy
Answered By: Justin Anders Last Updated: Oct 28, 2017 Views: 64
Reserve the One Button/Virtual Reality Studio through the online booking module. Your booking will be reviewed and approved if it meets the following criteria:
- Maximum occupancy is 6
- The use of the room and all equipment is for academic, non-commercial use
- Room and equipment is for Audio/Video recording and Virtual Reality research, development and learning
- Video recording technology is available for use by University of Calgary faculty, students and staff
- Virtual Reality technology can be used by faculty, staff and graduate students. Undergraduate students can access the VR Tools for VR research or development through a faculty adviser
- Libraries and Cultural Resources staff reserve the right to enter the One Button/Virtual Reality Studio at any time and will quietly do so on a regular basis
- Users are responsible for general tidy-up and removal of garbage.
- Use of equipment that violates University Computing and Networks Policy
- Tampering with or changing the technical equipment, components or default setup
- Any actions of a lewd or otherwise inappropriate or disruptive nature
- Bringing in or consuming of food or drinks
- Removal of any equipment or furniture from the room.